OAK TREE DEVELOPMENT GROUP, LLC is a diversified real estate investment and development firm located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Founded in March 2005, our current portfolio of properties includes a mix of commercial and residential holdings. Our mission is to provide the following quality real estate services for our private equity group.
Michael J. O'Brien
- site acquisition
- land development
- joint ventures
- build-to-suit/leaseback projects
- planning and consultation
- evaluate and acquire current income real estate investments
- hotel development
is President of Oak Tree Development. During his 25 year career, Mr. O'Brien has been involved in the development, sale or leasing of over 10 million square feet of commercial and industrial space. Additionally, he has developed residential land projects, multi-family projects and purchased rows of city housing for redevelopment. Having resided in Central Pennsylvania for over 27 years, most of his work and projects are within 50 miles of Lancaster, PA.
Urban-inspired for easy living, working and playing.
- Retail, including fashion retailers, exceptional restaurants
- A convenience store with fuel pumps, a luxurious day spa and a bank
53 W James Street
The Prince of James Street, an office building located at the corner of James and Prince Streets in downtown Lancaster.
- Short walk from Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Rich Historic building character
1650 Manheim Pike
Conveniently located and highly visible, our two story office building is less than 1 mile from State Route 30 and Route 283.
- 3 ½ acres
- Excellent parking and signage potential
108 W Airport Road
Flyway Business Park is located on West Airport Road, in charming Lititz, PA.
- Lancaster airport 1 mile away