Prince Street Marketplace, Lancaster City, PA
Located directly across from Clipper Magazine Stadium’s entrance, this approximately 15,000 SF mixed-use building offers businesses tremendous exposure opportunities. This highly-visible location is zoned for retail, office and showroom uses as well as residential. This building is served by a dock door from the Market Street side of the building. This is a perfect adaptive reuse opportunity.
Urban-inspired for easy living, working and playing.
- Retail, including fashion retailers, exceptional restaurants
- A convenience store with fuel pumps, a luxurious day spa and a bank
53 W James Street
The Prince of James Street, an office building located at the corner of James and Prince Streets in downtown Lancaster.
- Short walk from Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Rich Historic building character
1650 Manheim Pike
Conveniently located and highly visible, our two story office building is less than 1 mile from State Route 30 and Route 283.
- 3 ½ acres
- Excellent parking and signage potential
108 W Airport Road
Flyway Business Park is located on West Airport Road, in charming Lititz, PA.
- Lancaster airport 1 mile away