Triangle Business Center, Rapho Township, Manheim, PA
Triangle Business center is an 11.5 acre development located at the noted triangle intersection of State Route 230 and State Route 283. It is highly visible from all approaches and is the perfect home for commercial and retail businesses where access, exposure and high traffic counts are important to your operating model. Zoned mixed-use commercial, the permitted uses include fast food restaurants, hotels, offices, retail stores and even limited residential uses. Be a part of one of the fastest growing areas in Lancaster County.
Urban-inspired for easy living, working and playing.
- Retail, including fashion retailers, exceptional restaurants
- A convenience store with fuel pumps, a luxurious day spa and a bank
53 W James Street
The Prince of James Street, an office building located at the corner of James and Prince Streets in downtown Lancaster.
- Short walk from Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Rich Historic building character
1650 Manheim Pike
Conveniently located and highly visible, our two story office building is less than 1 mile from State Route 30 and Route 283.
- 3 ½ acres
- Excellent parking and signage potential
108 W Airport Road
Flyway Business Park is located on West Airport Road, in charming Lititz, PA.
- Lancaster airport 1 mile away