1650 MANHEIM PIKE, Manheim Township, Lancaster, PA
Conveniently located and highly visible, this attractive two-story office building is only minutes away from State Route 30 and Route 283. It sits on approximately 3 ½ acres and offers generous parking. This property is surrounded by many dining, banking and personal service businesses for you and your employees to reach easily during break times. We are currently offering various suite sizes for lease up to 22,000+ feet. An ideal location, this property is perfectly suited for so many.
Urban-inspired for easy living, working and playing.
- Retail, including fashion retailers, exceptional restaurants
- A convenience store with fuel pumps, a luxurious day spa and a bank
53 W James Street
The Prince of James Street, an office building located at the corner of James and Prince Streets in downtown Lancaster.
- Short walk from Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Rich Historic building character
1650 Manheim Pike
Conveniently located and highly visible, our two story office building is less than 1 mile from State Route 30 and Route 283.
- 3 ½ acres
- Excellent parking and signage potential
108 W Airport Road
Flyway Business Park is located on West Airport Road, in charming Lititz, PA.
- Lancaster airport 1 mile away